As Australia’s experts in aviation communication equipment
We source and supply aviation headsets and accessories, aviation ground support equipment, and professional radio and communication network solutions to the aviation industry.
We are the only aviation headset repair specialist in Australia.
Aerotalk is specialised in the supply, repair and service of aviation headsets, extension leads and accessories.
We already service and repair the headsets and leads of many of the major ground handling units and airlines at airports across Australia.
We provide a full range of aviation headset services, including but not limited to:
- A centralised service that will manage, service and repair all your aviation headsets and extension cords
- Pickup and delivery of headsets and extension cords for repair
- Testing of aviation headsets and extension cords
- Professional in-house repairs, including warranty repairs, of all headsets and accessories
- Custom headset modifications according to your specifications
- Cleaning and sterilising of headsets and accessories
- Ordering and stock management of headsets and extension cords
- Refurbishment of old headsets
Our experienced technicians can service and repair any type of headset at fixed rates and with fast turnaround times.
For more details, visit our headset repair centre page
We are authorised dealers for David Clark.
We can manage your stock and fill orders for any headset brand.
See our headset product catalogue.
At Aerotalk, we can source and supply any ground support equipment as required by our clients, who include airports, airlines, ground handling services and general aviation customers.
For example, we supply ground handling equipment such as marshalling wands, aircraft chocks and safety cones.
Our best-selling products are our heavy-duty marshalling wands, which are used by most ground handlers at Australian airports.